Saturday, February 27, 2010

Free digital layout Sweet Dreams

More freebies!!! I loved how this layout looks. I just couldn't wait to post it. My daughter who lives in Virginia (which of course I hate the fact that she has my grand kids so far away from me I mean really really hate it!) anyway she sent me a disc of photos of the family from 2009. This is something she does every year and every time I get it I am like a little kid opening their Christmas presents. Nothing fancy just tons and tons of photos WOW more great photo for me to scrap, I love it. This one of Kealey was so sweet I just had to make it shabby chic. Just drag and drop your photo into the spot and you are finished. I think this is the style of templates I will be creating next. I mean after all I do have a ton of vintage hang tags. Click here to download it through 4shared.
I love you Kealey Ann Sweet Dreams