Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise More digital freebies!

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise
The first surprise was mine this morning when my Grand babies showed up and brought me flowers. Abbie came in with a big smile on her face and I couldn't figure out what she was grinning about. Then I kept waiting for TJ to come in. I waited and waited so then I figured he was hiding. I couldn't find him anywhere then all of a sudden he came around the corner with the most beautiful flower arrangement. Abbie picked them out for me she specifically looked for a vintage looking rose. (She knows Grandma loves vintage) I was so surprised!!! I never get flowers!!! So today I decided to create a surprise for all of my blogging friends.  Keep reading for your surprise!!


















This surprise is for you. I created this St. Patty's day quick page for you to download. This is one of my favorite photos My son and his kids taken in 2004 They always stick their tongues out when I take their picture.
Click here to download your quick page through 4shared























The Third surprise is the kit kat candy bar wrapper. For you to give away to someone you love. Download, print and create. Click here to download through 4shared. I have added 3 digital papers sized 6" X 6" just in case you want to make 3 that don't match.