Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Basket Free Digital Download

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I love Easter with Spring in the air and all of the flowers beginning to bloom it feels like a fresh new start to me. I am so excited to see my family this Easter. My Grand kids. Niece, and Nephews are coming over and we are going to eat the day away. I wanted to give all of them a little something to take home with them but didn't have enough baskets for everyone so I decided to make my own. I came up with a free digital download sized 8" X 8" Complete basket size is 4" X 4" so you can make a little basket for someone special too. Click here to download through 4shared.  Print out on card stock and fold on the lines. 
Here is a photo of some of the baskets I made notice the candy filled sour cream containers.