Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free digital download layout "Dream"

Boy... oh... Boy... am I having trouble getting back on track!!! I think I have too much going on right now. Even though I really love what I do sometimes everyday life gets in the way. And sometimes it even takes over. Well this week, I am trying to get back into the groove of things. I love digital scrapbooking because it is an escape from my everyday life and believe me it works. I can forget all of my troubles and just enjoy the creative process. This is just what I need right now!!! The other thing I love about scrapbooking is going through all of my old photos to try to figure out which photo I should use next. Usually when I create a new layout I start with the photo and create a layout to go with that photo but sometimes I create a layout and find just the right photo. With this one I started with the layout first and found the photo to go with it. I was inspired from a layout I saw a few months ago with the colors pink and green and a bit grunged. The pink roses and honey suckle leaves are extracted from photos I took last year. I found the perfect photo of Kealey (my granddaughter) on the disc my daughter sent to me. Even though she had crazy hair and was wearing blue I knew it was perfect for my layout. I was able to place her little face right in the spot.  
Original Photo of Kealey Ann
Final Masterpiece Click here to download through 4shared ENJOY!!!