Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Free Digital Tulip Layouts

Hey everyone, things have been pretty crazy around here but I thought I would take a few minutes doing what I love best creating free digital layouts. The layouts are the results of a weekend spent with family and friends at the Tulip festival in Mt. Vernon Washington. Boy what fun we had!!! Ok other than the traffic...  the crazy people.... oh ya and the car breaking down we had a great time. It is always fun to get away not matter what. The Tulip festival is really a celebration of all the tulips blooming and Mt. Vernon is the tulip capital. Fields and fields of tulips, so..... beautiful. I got so many photos of tulips, great fences, and beautiful barns. I am all set for a new spring wedding set that will be coming out soon. I thought I would create a couple free sneak peak layouts for everyone to enjoy. Click here to download through 4 shared