Monday, May 10, 2010

Free Digital Spring Hang Tags

Hey everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't really do much except yard work but I love gardening so it was a good weekend. I did some long needed weeding and planted some seeds that I have had for a couple of years. Pumpkins, cucumbers, tomatoes and spinach, we'll see what happens, I'll keep you all informed. Since I am in the gardening mood today I thought I would give away my digital summer gardening hang tags and vintage seed packet photos. I have them saved in two different formats jpeg and PSD so anyone can use them. The jpegs can be printed on card stock for traditional scrapbooking or laminate for fun markers in your own vegetable garden. The psd file can be brought up in adobe and used for digital scrapbooking.  Click here to download through 4shared.