Sunday, September 12, 2010

Free Digital back to school templates

Well the kids are back in school and we are getting back into the routine of lunches, driving back and forth, and oh ya!!! HOMEWORK!!! I hate homework!. It is bitter sweet for me I really miss the kids after spending all summer with them. But now I have time to do what I love and that is creating Photoshop templates. I only have my grandson Liam here. He is almost two and still he is not speaking very well. I am working with him trying to get him to learn his colors. He is a very smart boy he just doesn't have much to say. I took photos of two of my grand kids on the first day back to school and my daughter sent me photos of my other grand kids so I decided to make a templates for all the back to school photos. Everything is layered in PSD format so the embellishments can be used on other backgrounds I hope you enjoy! Click here to download through 4shared.