Sunday, August 28, 2011

Strawberries With Cream Cheese Filling Recipe with Free Digital Recipe Card

Hey everyone, today I wanted to share with you my new favorite recipe.
Strawberries with Cream Cheese Filling. I saw this recipe on the Paula Dean Show and fell in love with these little bites of heaven. I started experimenting with this recipe to make it a little bit better for my taste. I use 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar instead of 1/4. My suggestion would be to use the 1/4 cup and see what you think then add more to your taste. These are simple and easy. They are a bit time consuming but worth every minute. I think they would be great for a special after school snack for your back to school kids so that is why I am posting it now. Click on the recipe card and a larger screen will come up right click on the image and save it to your computer to print. 

 Strawberries with Cream Cheese Filling Recipe Card