Thursday, September 15, 2011

Free Digital Template FALL IS IN THE AIR!

I sure can feel it this week, YEP, Fall is in the air. Even though we just had 9 straight days of 80+ degree weather, I can still feel it, Fall will be here soon. As soon as school begins, the crisp cool air starts rolling in. I love Fall!!! To me Fall is the beginning of the Holiday season. First Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. I can't wait! So for this week I am giving away a Free Fall Digital Border. I hope everybody enjoys it. Just wait the best digital give aways are yet to come.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your freebie thank you
    from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

    ReplyDelete