Saturday, September 3, 2011

Free Digital Back to School Frame and Prop adobe templates

Well this is the last weekend of the Summer for my babies. Next week it's back to school for my Grand-kids. Like I said before, it is bitter sweet, but I am so ready!!! My grand-kids in Virginia have already met their teachers and are very excited to get back to school. Abbie did a great job of cleaning up her room and clearing up the clutter, she is getting excited about the new school year also. ME TOO!!! Ok I am making it a little bit too obvious, but I can't wait for school to start. The fighting and bickering will be reduced to morning arguing YEA!!! So all I can say is study hard and read read read!!! Good Luck everyone. You Know whats next Halloween! WOOHOO!!!
This is the last week of the Back to School Adobe Templates.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

    ReplyDelete