Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Free Digital Lipton Soup pouch template


Happy New Year everyone!!! I am very excited to share my free digital templates. This year it's all about the freebies! Since its flu season and a lot of people are feeling a bit under the weather I thought I would revisit the Lipton soup pouch (an old post of mine). I’ve changed it up a bit I hope you like it.
 
Click on the image for a larger jpeg to pop up. Save the digital file by right clicking on the image. Print on white card stock and follow Dawn's tutorial at the bottom of this post. Thanks, Dawn!





 
 



1 comment:

  1. Good ԁay I am so delighted I found your ωеblog, I really
    found you by mіѕtake, while Ӏ was lookіng on Aol foг
    something else, Nonethеless I am heгe now and ωould just like tο
    sаy κudos for a inсгedible post аnd а all round enjoуablе blog
    (I alѕо love the theme/design), I dοn’t haνe tіme to гead it all аt thе minutе but I have
    saνed it and also added уour RЅS feеds, so when I hаνe tіme I wіll be back to read mοгe, Pleаse do keep uρ the eхcellеnt jo.


    Heгe is my web site :: Motel Value Comparison Vs Classic Vacation Lookup Internet sites * Accommodations Special discounts

    ReplyDelete