Friday, October 11, 2013

Free Vintage Witch Halloween Digital Hang Tags

I'm so excited Halloween is almost here. Less than two weeks now and I still haven't got my decorations up. Well today is the day, that is after all of the rest of my chores are finished (LOL who am I kidding they never get finished lets just decorate). This year is going to be my witch theme. I will be posting photos and instructions as they get finished. Everyone seemed to like the vintage hang tags that were posted earlier this month so here are more of the same just witched up a bit and waiting to be printed on card stock and passed around. Hope you enjoy. Click on the photo to bring up a larger picture right click and save as:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much these are adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome!!! I am glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete